I am writing this in the hope that it might help everyone who wants to give up smoking,
but up until now has failed.
I tried many times to quit smoking and always failed, until my last try some years ago, and this information helped me to quit.
I had no other help than this:
1) look deep into yourself for the right reason for you to quit smoking,
and when you find it you will be half way home..
2) refuse to buy any more cigarettes/
3) when you are tempted to give in and start smoking again,
think of the reason why you quit.
4) when you are tempted to smoke do something to take your mind off of the cigarettes, like clean the house or if your male clean the car. Or my personal favourite bake a cake!
5) drink plenty or fresh orange juice to clear your system in the first 2 weeks.
If you keep remembering why you want to quite smoking you will succeed, I did and it's easy if you keep the right frame of mind.
I gave up 60 a day back when they were only £1-00 for a pack of 20!
All I have to do now is think how much I have saved and I feel better.
If I can do it anyone can.