PSP Association
5,965 members8,127 posts

Happy Solstice and a Peaceful New Year

Sending love to all of my friends and comrades here.

Here's a picture from Niagara Falls, my home town, where the mist freezes on the trees so prettily.

31 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow Sarah, simply stunning!! Much love coming your way x

So beautiful x

Winter wonderland. Very pretty picture.

Hope you are well EC. Lots of love Nanny857xx

Lovely wish I was there xxxx

It is beautiful and peaceful. Love you EC. I am following you so whatever you post I see

Audrey! Been ages! How are you, dearie?

Glorious! Thank you for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful New Year. I think of you often.

Christine

Gorgeous, we have nothing but wind and rain in the west coast but balmy 14 Celsius yesterday

Happy Holidays to you as well🎄

Deidre

Good Cheer to you too EC, stunning photograph a very Christmassy scene, wish it was the same here in the U.K but it's damp, windy and very grey.

Love Kate xxx

Wonderful Sarah... nice to here from you.

Lovely picture! Happy Holidays!

Thank you from a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius

Lovely picture. Thank you so much for posting xx

XXX

Looks amazing! We have damp but sunny and mild at present. Have good hols! Jayne xx

Lovely Trees Sarah... A wonderful photo of winter...almost gives me chills.

Sending hugs...Granni B

Love the winter wonderland pic! Brings a welcome shiver to me basking in 24°c!

Absolutely stunning. I can feel my blood pressure dropping as I write.

It has been a wild few months with John. I have not had time to post, but I always read what is going on before I go to sleep at night. I don’t know what I would do without all of you. Thank you,

As the Christmas holiday approaches, I wish you all health and happiness for 2019. Most of all I wish you a peaceful heart. A broken heart is a side effect of PSP. For those of you who have already said goodbye to their loved ones and for those of us who are still in the process of saying our long goodbyes; may the memories of the love we share(d) bring us peace and healing to repair our broken hearts.

Blessings, Alice

4 likes

Beautiful scene.

Wishing you joy this season.

love, Jean xx

Stunning photo and amazing that it’s real. Beautiful just like you. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Cuttercat

Looks really lovely Sarah.

Sending very big hug to you and much love. Hope you have a good holiday and a peaceful new year.

Lots of love

Anne

1 like

Lovely photo happy christmas x

I know its beautiful a round Nigera falls , went there in 1996 is was late spring ..looks even better in the winter...seasonal greetings to you Sarah. ...Brenda xxx

Truly a Hallmark scene but my pd don’t like cold weather. It’s beautiful!

What a gorgeous photo. Oh to see it in real life!

Sending a big Christmas hug.

XxxX

Sarah thank you for the beautiful photo and best wishes. Sending the same to you with lots of hugs.

Marie x

What a beautiful photo- thank you for sharing the magic. England a little damp and grey currently!!

Wishing you a peaceful Christmas

Love Tippy

Lovely! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your mom, Sarah!

🎄🌟⛄️❄️❤️

Anne G

The snow gets deeper too. Merry Christmas. Nancy

Not sure how I missed this but that is a great picture! Reminds me of when I was a kid living in the northern Great Plains.

Ron

I hurt my back :( trying to pick up my dog

You may also like...