Sweet dreams

Hi all

After three weeks in hospital and four years suffering from this awful disease my Alan died peacefully. Although I didn't post that often I have laughed and cried with all of you.

So pleased that PSP was cause of death

I shall carry on reading your posts and will give any help I can. No flowers at this funeral all donations to the PSPA.

Love to you all Jeanette

25 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So sorry, Jeanette.

I'm glad to hear he had a peaceful end. Condolences to you and your family.

In time your memories of Alan as he was will dominate.

Lots of love, Jean xxx

• Thank you Jean x

• Hi Jeanette, so sorry to hear that Alan has lost his battle with PSP. May he rest in peace, finally free from this evil disease.

Now it's time to look after yourself. Remember, nothing has to be done today, or even tomorrow.

Sending big hug and much love.

Lots of love

Anne

• Thank you. I think I am still running on adrenaline x

• That will take a while to calm down, then comes the lovely numb stage. Enjoy both while they last!

Always here if you need to chat.

Lots of love

Anne

• Dear Jeanette

My sincerest condolences to you

I'm pleased Alan's passing was peaceful

Now please look after yourself x

• Thank you so much x

• Love back to you, Jeanette. It's a hard loss, I know. Peace, Ec

• Thank you x

• Jeanette so sorry Alan has passed away, PSP is the most horrible illness ever, I hope you find some peace in your life now, I am sure Alan would want it that way Yvonne xxxx

• Thank you for the kind words x

• Jeanette so very sorry that Alan has died. At least he died peacefully? He is also free of PSP at last? I hope you are alright as it's so hard to deal with.

Take care of yourself.

Marie x

• Jeanette

Such a short and expressive post.

Our hearts are with you.

Warmly

Kevin and Liz

xx

• So sorry for your loss,at the same time relieved for you both to be free of this awful illness .

Georgepa

• He is at rest now. No more living with PSP

Condolences Jeanette. You will miss him but the wonderful memories of your life together hopefully will help through the time ahead

• Sending a big hug, love and with prayers for you both. X

• You have my condolences. Your husband can finally rest in peace and you can take comfort in knowing everything take could be done was done.

Ron

• Offering my condolences Jeanette and my heartfelt prayers to you.

I also am taking comfort in the replies you have received from others on this site.Some are from caregivers who still have their loved one and some are from those who have already experienced what you have just gone through.I am in the former category but am feeling that it won't be long until I am one of those who have lost their loved one.There is so much to be learned here and I am thankful for ALL of you! God bless each and everyone! Jan

• Alan has found heavenly peace and now is the time for you to find earthly peace. It's been 11 months for me. Some days I find it, some days I have to look a little harder. But it's there and I know our loved ones would want us to have it. Peace to Jeanette.

Ketchupman

• So very sorry for your loss.

• Bless you Jeanette. I'm behind you and trying to wait patiently. Also have donations to PSPA in place.

Prayers for you and your family.

Cuttercat

• May Alan rest in peace now

As you will.

• Dear Jeanette. So very sorry for your loss, so bitter sweet, no more suffering from this terrible disease, take care of your self hugs to you. (Nettie. Jeannette.

• I pray Gods peace f or you and your family.💔

• Sorry for your loss now to take care of you xx

You may also like...