It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Hi All

It finally snowed here in Toronto, a light dusting with much more to come this weekend. The first few are always beautiful as we back onto a beautiful conservation area and the trees glisten when the sun hits the snow covered branches. I am sure within the next few months I will get tired of the coats, driving and shovelling, but for now I feel rejuvinated. Brought my dog out this morning, he is a beautiful labradoodle, and he jumped around and got all covered with snow.

Just wanted to talk about something other than PSP and CBD for 1 minute and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. If only this one moment, the world is beautiful.

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh lovely, we never seems to get snow at Christmas anymore, makes you feel like, Christmas is nearly here. Sending you a big hug Yvonne xxxxx

• hi pzasgy hows it going matey yes mate the world is a beautiful place alright but nobody seems to take the time to look at it anymore n which is unfortunate I am glad to see that you got away for a minute from psp

it ought to have been longer perhaps we should all devote some time away from it and talk about other things going on around us for maybe 1 hour a day mate it might release some of the tension of the arduous and thankless work you all do as carers just a thought mate

peter jones Q.L.D. AUSTRALIA PSP SUFFERER AFTER ALL THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST PSP MATES

• GOODO TO C U POSTING AGAIN PETER

LOL JILL

XXXXXX

• THANKS JILL ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL REPLYING MATE

PETER JONE/S Q.L.D. AUS.TRALIA PSP AND ALL THAT MATE

NEVER GIVE IN JILL

• I WONT PETER H\J\;LOL JILL

ZXXXX

• *hello from sunny Australia mate good swimming weather only ive lost all my coordination now but never mind there's always heaps to do see yer/jill take care mate and watch those falls I have had a lot latley it really shakes me up but never mind peter jones q.l.d. australia

• I SAGREE P

LOL HLL

XXXX

• Yes Peter, through all our suffereing we have to stop and smell the roses, or in my case in Canada jump in the snow.

Good to hear from you Peter, I admire your strength and courage

hugs from snowy Canada mate

• thank you for ypur kind words mate pzagy I think I would rather smell the roses matey that snow looks too cold to me MATE WE HAVE NEVER HAD SNOW IVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE FOR 50 YEARS SO I THINK IT MIGHT TAK,E SOME GETTING USED TO SEE YER MATE' '' HAVE A NICE DAY'' or evening whichever PETER JONES q.l.d. Australia PSP SUFFERER

• and nblwo out the candles]

aS A POLISH PHYSIO SAID TO ,ME (JWEN TIGNKING OF OUR BREAHTIGN_)

l jill

#xxxx

• I always take time out to see and appreciate the beauty around us. I have enough snow to share... if you like. It's time to break out my motorized walker aka snow blower (:

• hahaha spoken like a true Canadian

• HI DADDYT ITS GOOD THAT YOU CAN TILL SEE THE BEAUTY IN THINGS MATEY I FIND MYSELF ASKING MYSELF '' WHY THIS'' AND

HOW DID THIS COME ABOUT NOW MATE AND'' IF ONLY '' TWO LITTLE WORDS BUT THEY COVER SO MUCH I SUPOSSE IT WAS THE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE AND WANTING TO KNOW THE ANSWERS BEFORE I LEAVE IM NEARLY 81 IN FEBRUARY IVE HAD A GOOD INNINGS BUT PERHAPS I HAVE LEFT MY RUN TO LATE XXXXXXXXXPETER JONES Q.L.D. AUSTRALIA PSP SUFFERER TAKE CARE MATE

• Wisely spoken... don't look back, live for today and the promise of tomorrow... no worries (:

• thanks daddyt for words of wisdom peter jones q.l.d. AUSTRALIA

You may also like...