Happy shopping

Was so excited my friend came to take me shopping yippee did we go clothes shopping....... nope did we get to try shoes and handbags.... nope. It was cash and carry loo rolls by the score and soap powder by the ton shower gell by the tray and wet wipes by the crate oh and don't forget dettol by the gallon.

Oh the joy of being stocked up again and the best thing i got was a case of wine so I'm sorted.hic hic Janexx

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hahahah you'll be stinkin clean hahahah

• Glad you remembered the most important thing!!!!

Lots of love

Heady

• Yep the case of wine made me smile all day xx

• Obviously another trip is calling for, if the case only lasted the day!!!!!!!

Lots of love

Heady

• I managed to stop by the wine shop myself today. Something nice for cooking with. One splash for the pot, two for the cook.

• gpood on yer jane I'm glad you got the wine sorted out matey

otherwise there would have been no point in shopping mate would there have a great day hic peter jones queensland Australia

• Yupper🍷

• Oh no! You didn't forget the tissues did you?

X

• Still got 6 double packs from last trip so thought that space on the trolley would be better with some wine lol. Janexx

• Definitely!

X

• GOOD ON YER JANE FOR REMEMBERING THE WINE¡!

enjoy IT

LOL `JILL

HUGS.AND XXXXX TO YOU BOTH

• Hope you are keeping well and yes i can get my priorities rite sometimes. Janexx

• hi jane

I'm not too bad at the moment buoyed (sp?) up by the hols. we have had i think but with a long hard winter to look fwd to (if the pundits are right) then i shall be in for a long time i think

lol Jill

hugs and xxxx to you both

• Talking of wine..... We've made it to the Costa Blanca in the camper. Yesterday it hit 31°! And we've found a nice little white number in the local Mercadona supermarket for €1 a bottle, and a better white Rioja at €2. Hapy daze...

Despite that, only 3 falls in the last week.

• love it!

You may also like...