Well done Screamers

Well done screamers I heard you ! I felt a great sense of companionship -thank you . I went up to my allotment and screamed and when I finished I looked up and there was a huge black cloud which was backlit by the concealed sun and it expressed my feelings perfectly . If any of you have taken pictures then send them to events@pspassociation.ork.uk they would love to have them .I love the idea of a helicopter investigating - and Nanab stopped the interminable rain in its tracks !And the screams off the page - brilliant .Well tomorrow is another day but I hope it will be easier to face in the knowledge that carers of the world were united just for that fleeting moment in time. Georgepa

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A brilliant description of the black cloud, backlit by the concealed sun. Let's hope the sun peeps through the clouds a bit more often.

X

• Love georgepa for starting this. I really needed this today. I am burning out as they say, and need to feel that I really am doing the best that I can do and am not slacking or self-involved. But weekends here are the hardest...

Jill

• You are all a comfort and a joy for me. I hate psp, but I would never have known you if not for it. I will cling to that silver lining, and wish you all peace and love, Easterncedar

• Totally agree!

Lots of love

Heady

• HI ALL

I AGREE WITH WHAT THE OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOVE -IT SI A GREAT SITE !!

ADN THANKS YOU ALL FOR BEING SO LOVING!

LOL JILL

:-)

You may also like...