PMRGCAuk Week 6th-13th June: It's PMRGCAuk week at... - PMRGCAuk

PMRGCAuk

16,536 members30,521 posts

PMRGCAuk Week 6th-13th June

Fran_Benson profile image

It's PMRGCAuk week at the beginning of June and we have webinars and fundraising planned.

The webinars will be available to charity members and non-members, and will cover a range of topics. If you are a member of the charity, you should already have received details of the webinars and I'll be posting the specific details on here next week.

Do look out for further details!

Fran

12 Replies

All booked

DorsetLady profile image
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer

Hi Fran

Just a quick question -are webinars going to be recorded and available afterwards as I’m unlikely to make one of them. Don’t want to book and take slot away from someone else if I have to drop out at last moment.

Thanks

Fran_BensonPartner in reply to DorsetLady

Yes they will be. Just register, you'll be sent links for them all but it doesn't matter if you can't attend - you won't be taking the place from someone else.

I'll put full details on here next week. Just for now, I'm giving priority to our members, but there will be room for everyone so no-one needs to worry about booking later - we can always increase the Zoom capacity if we need to.

Also, we've been testing captions/transcription this week so there will be captions available for attendees with hearing loss.

DorsetLady profile image
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer in reply to Fran_Benson

Thanks -have got email so will book

Hi Fran, i have been a member since March 2021 I received a booklet when I joined, and I have received local zoom meetings but nothing else. Have I missed things? I have not seen anything about the event in June.

DorsetLady profile image
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer in reply to Gardenbay

Do you normally receive NewsWire magazine by post or mail?

If by post, main charity may not have your email address even if your local support group leader does.

Check on main web page or email -

helpline@pmrgca.org.uk -add your membership ref so Fran_Benson can check

Fran_BensonPartner in reply to Gardenbay

Hi Gardenbay, as DorsetLady has said. Easiest thing to do is to message me and I'll look it up for you. I'll need to know your real name (don't post that here on the forum - a private message is fine though) and we can sort it from there. Fran

I didn't get this announcement. I am a member...how do I register for a webinar?

DorsetLady profile image
DorsetLadyPMRGCAuk volunteer in reply to agingfeminist

See Fran_Benson message to GardenBay above -or message her.

thanks. have done

Hi Fran can you tell me how to get access to the webinar recordings please? I'd like to listen to the GCA one in particular.

Many thanks

Fran_BensonPartner in reply to Viveka

Hi Viveka, email me on fran@pmrgca.org.uk :)

You may also like...