This was passed to me by a (ex?) friend and I thought it would draw a few wistful smiles as we have the younger folk around during this holiday season.
AS i GET OLDER I REALIZE:
1. I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert advice.
2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.
3. I don't need anger management. I need people to stop annoying me.
4. My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
5. The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."
6. When I was a child I thought nap-time was a punishment. Now it's like a mini- vacation!
7. The day the world runs out of wine is just too terrible to think about.
8. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.
9. Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for 10 minutes; come out wrinkle-free and 3 sizes smaller?
10. "getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering why I am there.
I thank you all for the camaraderie and expert help over the last 3.5 years and know this will continue.
Everybody enjoy the true spirit of Christmas, pace yourselves and be refreshed for the challenges of the New Year.