Hi there. I saw the gastro last week after series oh high liver tests. After n hour of prodding, poking and questions he told me I have pbc. He gave me urso and wants to see me again in 6 months. I've had no other tests but reading online everyone seems to mention ama and biopsy. Should I be seeing my gp in the meantime and asking for these. Should I stop the urso until diagnosis confirmed or would you wait to see gastro again then ask for the tests.