I was diagnosed in Dec 2009 not realising I'd just fallen pregnant. I had my daughter July 2010 and last year found out the left lobe of liver and portal vein is enlarged. Consultant is going to do an upper endoscopy soon and has said to wait another 6 months until trying for another baby, to give my liver the best chance. Now I'm unsure if having another baby would be the best thing. I'm really interested to hear if anyone has had a similar story. Thanks.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.