I have been on regular b12 injections previously but when I moved to a different area of the country these were not continued. In the summer, feeling very tired and listless, I had a blood test in France and the b12 score was 112 so I supplemented with sub lingual b12. When I got back to the UK in November my blood test showed b12 as 304, with positive parietal antibodies but negative intrinsic factor antibodies. In spite of the fact that I do have symptoms, today my GP has said we need to wait for another blood test in March before deciding whether or not I need injections and, in the meantime, I should not take sub lingual b12 as this will skew the results. I feel really stuck as now I can't relieve the symptoms myself nor can I get him to give me injections to relieve them! It feels like March is a very long way away. Any advice ? Thanks.