Parkinson's Movement
13,760 members12,293 posts

Anyone know a good chat room for pwp?

Some nights, like tonight when I can't sleep it would be nice to have a chatroom to go to. Any ideas.

16 Replies
oldestnewest

hi yes there is !

it is called PARKINSONS

I'm Genia

Have you tried PD Junction at

pd-junction.socialgo.com/

Can't be sure when their peak times happen though.

Sue

Ty. I'll give it a try.

I can't sleep either. I have a little ipad in my bed but it won't work for those chat rooms, nuts.

Same here, to use the laptop I need the lights on, but I use my phone like a tablet. Better in the dark, my wife at least can sleep.

1 like

Try downloading the photon app - I have on my I pad and can successfully use the above. Hope this helps x

Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Tried this and it didn't work, had to uninstall I'll keep looking and if I find something I'll let you all know.

Hello manelynf,

Your post here seems out of context with the original question. However, since you are here and a distributor of noni juice? Perhaps you can tell us PwP just how it will help those of us not to need a chat room because we can not sleep? I notice that you have posted a similar message elsewhere on this site. Are you genuinely here to help PwP, or to increase sales?

Norton

Much more interested on chatting than another pd home remedy. Ty

It is so sad that PWP are caught in the middle most cost effective chat room software uses Adobe flash. Adobe flash being the battle ground for the big boys. Parkinson's chat room works with Mac's, PC's, all kinds of bowers. I pad's and Android tablet's with a bit tweaking. I know this is true because I am currently on my Android tablet chatting with Ali on her I pad in the chat room. If anyone finds better chat room soft ware please let me know. It cant cost to much since I pay for it myself.

ipad.about.com/od/Productiv...

This tells how it is down , I don't have an I pad I did talk to Ali about what she did sounded like this.

You may also like...