The Bowen Therapy

I realise that this question has been raised before, but I am thinking about starting the Bowen Therapy. Before I do so, I would be grateful for any comments, both for and against this therapy. I was diagnosed 7 years ago and have recently developed lower back pain due to disc problems. I am trying to keep one step ahead of my Parkinsons, but this is not easy!!

5 Replies

• Believe it or not it works.

• Probably the easiest way to find out more about this therapy would be to google it. Hopefully, there will be some links you can follow.

• What is Bowen Therapy?

• I had Bowen Therapy for severe sciatic pain and the treatments were wonderful, I was so relaxed I fell asleep, unfortunately I still get the odd day when I am sore but nowhere near what it was. I would recommend everyone to try it it is so relaxing and painfree

• I did Bowen Therapy for over a year. It does relax your muscles and help with the pain, but it didn't last but maybe a day or two.

It was about an hour and a half trip and I don't drive so I stopped going. I think it's worth a try .Another lady who had PD went for Bowen treatments with my therapist and had good success.

Good luck.

You may also like...