Pain Concern
22,260 members7,564 posts

Call for volunteers: Joint pain research from the University of Strathclyde

Are you in Scotland and have joint pain in your hips or knees?

Are you interested in making some changes to your physical activity levels?

We are looking for adults in Scotland aged 18 years or older who suffer from long-term joint pain in the hips or knees to take part in a research study. We ask that volunteers are physically able to walk and have a mobile phone that sends and receives text messages. You will be asked to participate for 60 days and will not be required to make any significant changes to your daily routine. If you are interested in taking part, please contact Tiffany who will be happy to discuss the study with you in more detail and send you further information by post:

by email at


by text at 07706 761 541

1 Reply

hi ive got pain in my knees also have spondylitis in neck a tennis elbow in right arm also chronic back pain and ibs also depression n anxiety also having attypical chest pain and stress fracture in my left foot at my wits end xxx


You may also like...