Pain Concern
23,780 members8,034 posts

Injury to right arm

Hi All,

Just updating my progress, after I had ulnar nerve ultrasound and nerve conduction test , I was referred back to my neurologist who said with pain management I should get movement back into my ring and little pinkie fingers but because it's been over 2years he doesn't believe I will feelcome those two fingers again he believes they will remain numb and No surgery will fix that. So I suppose in one sense it's nice to finally have something in writing stating what is wrong with me , so only time and patience will help me......I wish everyone on here a happy recovery ... .Thanks to everyone for their support

1 Reply
oldestnewest

So update on my CRPS, on the 4th October I had a permanent spinal cord stimulator put in, I have done my 6-8 weeks recovery...This Thursday will be 10 weeks....I am so happy I had this procedure done, my pain levels have dropped by 60% , I love the fact that final after 3 years of pain , I wake up in the morning and say yes yes yes...don't get me wrong there is still pain in my right arm but not as strong that difference is just a wonderful feeling. I know it's not a cure, but my gosh the difference it makes to your life, I never want to turn it off....just happy the spinal cord stimulator works for me....unfortunately it doesn't work for everyone....

You may also like...