Hi, I am in the midst of trying to get re-referred. Has anyone here done the same thing or even tried and told they had to stay at the hospital treating them?
I am waiting to hear back from either my doctor or a new hospital. And there is a chance the NHS board may reject me and that leaves me at the same hospital with the same team whom I considered to be fractured.
But I also have a problem, I have new pain in the middle of my back. It's taking my breath away but when I'm rested it goes back to an ache. Do I go to my doctor and tell him/her, if I do where will they send me from there?
I just don't know what to do or shall I just wait and suffer in the mean time.
Many thanks for anyone who reads this and anyone who replies