Just wanted to let you all know..good news!

I came on this site 9 months ago,prompted by my chronic back and thigh pain.every bit of advice I received was helpful..after being chronic, having MRI, loads of drugs, and then a nerve root block procedure..guess what? I have walked 5 miles very night for the past week, have thrown away the walking stick and feel amazing! So to all the pain sufferers, do not give up, try and stay optimistic...and I hope all good health comes your way,

Thanks to everyone for your sympathy and kind and helpful advice!

11 Replies

• I'm really pleased for you. So what worked? The nerve block?

• The nerve block was the first significant thing..was about 80 per cent improved...that was in April. Since thn have had physio and as the pin then seemed to b mainly in the hip lots of rubbing etc round hip area. It's only been this week but s I say totally amazing!

• It's so nice to read some good news on here . I'm really happy for you. I'm going back to work after six years of not being able to do so. So more good news

• wonderful news

• Great news Bluechip!!!!!Keep up the good work!!

• Awesome news :-) i have lumbar nerve denervation and it's amazing :-) just go steady x

• Fantastic news.

• That's incredible news, good for you!

• Good news

• Thanks Bob, I remember your original responses about 6 months or so ago were a great help x

• I'm new to this site. I have osteoporosis arthritis but this site seems to be for rheumatoid arthritis. Is it okay to be on here?

You may also like...