A Whispering Wave

A breeze that passes by,a sound that I now crave I hear the words of this my wonderful whispering wave This is how I feel angry scared and weak Until I hear the words that my loving angels speak The fresh crisp words they breath wrapped around my mind So many people so many friends all of whom are kind I sense a deeper feeling than I`ve ever felt before As this whispering wave attempts to once again call Now I hear that voice its closer still my journey it will pave Yes I can hear my wonderful whispering wave

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi Shaun

That is soooo lovely

Angie x

• Hi Shaun,

Beautiful words, thank you...sending you my best wishes love x G x :-)

• HI Shaun

What beautiful words. I pray that your loving angels bring you lots of Peace.

Lots of love, Samixa X :-) :-)

• Hi Samixa!

Just looked up your profile! You live very near my daughter! Thinking of you as you go through chemo!

M

• Hi Shaun!

A very moving expression! May we include it in our anthology? It is not set out as verse but it is a poem!

Margaret!

• yeh margaret,I did lay it out as a poem but for some reason it came up like this,pleased for you to use those words,

• Hi Shaun,

The answer to this is at the end of each line you add a full stop or comma.. Hope this helps if you press the edit button you could do this and then press update.

Best wishes G 8-)

• What a lovely, moving poem. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Liz X

• Hi Shaun

Beautiful! So glad you are feeling a bit supported on this nightmare journey, stay with us. Hoping for some good turns on the road

Love Wendy xx

• Hi Shaun

Very moving and beautiful!

Stay strong.

Love Linda xx

You may also like...