Look Good Feel Better,

Hi Ladies,

Well I had a lovely couple of hours yesterday, when I attended a Look Good Feel Better make up session at Maidstone hospital. Just wondered if anyone else has tried this and if you have not please have a go. They take you through the stages of cleansing, moisturising, and make up which although I am used to wearing it everyday they showed ways of creating eyebrows and eyelashes which I have almost lost now. If anyone wants to register for it go on the website at lgfb.co.uk.

Love and Hugs Babs x x x

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Babs,

Lovely it is a great treat isn't it? Now you need to go on a romantic meal !!!! LOL

Love x G x :-)

• Would have done last night but I had to work . Me and my husband both do funny shifts , and every time we are off seems we have grand kids to look after. We are hoping to go away at the beginning of November just after my chemo finishes , keeping my fingers crossed we don't have snow x x Love Babs

• I went to it a couple of years ago and yes, it was great. I've always worn makeup so

it was great to find out how it's professionally done - not that I've kept it up - I soon got back into slapping on the eyeliner, blusher and lipstick in my old fashion! It's great that you get all these posh brands too!

Love Cathy xx

• Hi Babs!

I went on one of those days! Aren't they great! And what a lovely lot of freebies! Th bag that came with them is just right for my stoma gear when I go away!

Lovely!

Margaret!

• Hi Babs

I could never get hold of anyone, I was given a telephone number by the Macmillan nurse, but it was never answered. Sounds like I missed a treat.

A bit late for me now, my eyebrows have grown back & I have short stubby eyelashes!

Love Linda x

• Hi Linda,

I don't think you will be too late, it is worth growing... I hope you get in love x G x :-)

• I've just noticed I wrote "growing" instead of "going" Doink... haha...you know what I mean (sorry) :-)

• Hi Gwyn

thanks for that, I shall trying ringing tomorrow. Anything to boost the old confidence!

Love Linda x

• Hi Linda they do it at Maidstone once a month. I did it on 16th July so 4 weeks from that date. Its on a monday 2.15 to 4.30 pm. Babs x

You may also like...