results day!!!!

well ladies its results day tomorrow Tues 27th.. as you can all imagine how i am feeling i though i would ask for some tips on how to get some sleep tonight.. i am so worried everyone keeps saying how well i look so that in there eyes must mean that everything is clear but we all know that may not be the case. i am so apprehensive about being to confident as i dont want the wind knocked out of my sales, please can yo all keep your fingers crossed for me ..

thankyou

lots of love suzanne.. xxxx

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I will keep everything crossed for you!

As for sleeping tonight - well; there is nothing that you can do to change the results - good or bad - so work on recognising that worrying is just counter-productive; have a drink of whatever helps you to sleep, a couple of 'quiet night' or similar tablets' and do lots today so that you're tired!

Very best wishes,

Isadora.

• thankyou isadora.

xxxxxx

• Hi Suzanne

I really hope you get good news tomorrow. The waiting is horrible.

I've just cycled to the surgery to collect my sleeping pills. I forgot on Friday so I've had a couple of bad nights. I'm so tired I nearly fell off my bike!

Being confident is a good sign.

Love Sarah

• thanks sarah... do you take the sleeping pills every night?? i do have great trouble sleeping sometimes.. please be carful on your bike..:)) xxx

• Yes I'm afraid I do have them every night. Not something I would ever have contemplated before but I think these are special circumstances. There is very little that is within my control but I can make sure that I am as well and active as I possibly can be and that includes being well rested.

XXX

• Hi Suzanne, fingers crossed for you. Know exactly how you feel, just had my ct scan today and the results were due on 11th April, so I thought enjoy Easter (we are visiting our grandchildren) then on arriving home from scan, my appointment had been changed to the 4th April .so will it be a false smile or not at Easter. Its so hard to try and stay calm. Like everyone says I look so well. Hope you get some sleep tonight,please let us know your results as soon as you can. will be thinking of you tonight. Lots of Love Sue x

• thanks sue...

same goes to you to good luck for the 4th stay positive. please let me know hoe you get on. xxxxx

• Hi Suzanne! Everything will be crossed for you. Keep strong and read a very boring book when you go to bed, after following all the other advice .or listen to a relaxation CD, if you have one

Will be thinking of you

Love, Wendy xx

• So - did you sleep ok?

Good luck today.

I

• I didnt sleep well ne. I was awake a 4am. :-( thanks for all the good luck. X x x

• I was too - worrying about my horse who is lame and might be coming to the end of what we can do for her. When I let her out this morning she was loads better than last night.

I hope today will prove better for you than you dare to hope.

I.

• Good luck and love from me too. I've only just read your blog and will be thinking of you today. Love Annie

• Suzanne , of course you are a bit naxiuos , you wouldn't be normal if you weren't.Very best of luck and do let us know how you get on. Will be thinking of you today.

Love Charlie xxx

• Hi Suzanne and all the other girls,

I just want to wish Suzanne good luck!! Just know all will be ok for you. Keep smiling and chin up! Love Lynn XXX

You may also like...