Hi you lovely ladies. Had a call from my consultant today following my 1st CT scan I had Tuesday. At my appt last week he pretty much felt things were confined to my right ovary, however CT shows I have a mass on the left too. My CA125 has also risen significantly from when I had my first one a month ago. They had the MDT yesterday and he has said they need a specialist radiologist to look at the CT and I will be seen at some time next week after the MDT (hopefully)to decide if I need surgery or chemo first!
That means waiting over another week before anything is going to be done and that is frightening me as my symptoms are getting worse and I feel so uncomfortable most of the time. Plus with my CA125 rising so much I'm imagining all sorts!
Can anyone give me any tips on how you coped with the waiting as all I want is for them to start fighting this thing like tomorrow please! I can't focus or concentrate on anything else and feel like this disease is taking over my whole life and I want it gone!
Thanks for listening to me