Finished 2nd line carbo taxol on 28th March'17, CA125 still 150. Oncologist said wanted to keep me stable for 6 to 12 months. Wasn't too happy about this so my GP referred me for 2nd opinion at The Christie. Saw PJ, he examined me and said all was fine and expected CT scan to remain clear as it was before 2nd line. He said The Christie do not treat on raised CA125 alone. They wait until symptoms & / or evidence on CT scan. He said they scan a lot, every 2 months. Had my planned CT scan on 4th May'17 and told results on 15th May. Disease has progressed, nodules on omentum and diffused bits on peritoneum. Ca125 520. Seeing oncologist tomorrow for treatment plan. Think it will be Caelyx. It appears last 6 cycle of carbo taxol have not worked so would have been better to have been 'watch & wait'. Hey ho more treatment for me!