Onyx trial

I wonder if anyone is on Phase 1 Onyx 8 trial? It has been suggested that this might be a good line of treatment as I have exhausted all standard treatment. I have been off treatment since March 14th and disease has progressed significantly. At the moment I am struggling with potential partial blockage of bowel and think that the trial might be the best option. I would be most grateful to hear if anyone is on/has been on the trial and their reactions.

Many thanks

Holly

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • No, sorry but hope you find something.

• Thank you for bothering to reply. All a bit scary, holly

• Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, Holly. I'm afraid I know nothing about this trial and hope someone will soon be able to give you some information about their personal experience. Warm regards Carole H x 😊

• Thank you for replying. No one seems to know about this trial. But I think it is the only option now.. is there any choice? Many thanks holly

• Hi Holly, I don't know if this would help or not but if you look at the right hand side of this page on related post. The second one down ( Onyx trial v cispiatin/ etoposide chemo ) & clik on it & there is about 9 replys you can read. You might have already done this any way good luck hope you can get as much information on this as possible. Take care Cindyxx

• Hi Holly

I wish I could help but I have never been offered a trial. Has your medical team not given you any advice on trials ? I presume you are still under their care . I just want to wish you the best and pray that something will come up for you . Meanwhile keep in touch. Take care

XXX

• thank you so much Molly. Yes I am having excellent support and help, but always good to know other people's thoughts ]. Thank you and very best wishes to you as well.

Holly

You may also like...