reprieve!!

Scan clear!!, (I was expecting the worst after several rises in CA125) I will be staying on Avastin every 3 weeks as before. Blood test and another visit to see oncologist in 3 weeks, just hope CA125 not rising to much. Off to UK for a short visit to see my daughter who is having twins on the 9th of March (unless they come earlier!!) am looking forward to a bit of joy for a change xx

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great News Jeanette!

Enjoy your break and may your cup runneth over with Joy!!!

Dx

• thanks Dxx

• Good news. Enjoy your visit to your daughters

Fay

• Fantastic! Hope all goes well with the twins!

• Great news! I love reading posts like this it really helps to hear positive news! X

• That's so good! Have a great day - and a great trip! x

• Great news Jeanette, just shows how the CA125 can lead us up the garden path!! Enjoy your time with your Daughter xx

• Good news on two counts! As a fellow CA125 rise person I'm glad for you. Enjoy the new grandchildren - fantastic to get two in one go.

All the best to you and your daughter

Netti x

• Good news , I was wondering how you got on and just saw your post. Awaiting photo of you with babies - how exciting 💐

Clare xx

• very exciting, camera packed!!

• That's really good news ... enjoy your break away 🎉

• Awesome! I am so very happy to hear your great news! Enjoy your trip and your time with your family! New grand-twins too! What a joyful time!

• That is so wonderful!!!! Enjoy your visit with your daughter. Kim xx

• Well done you it always gives me hope when I read stories like yours, enjoy the twins granny love Jenny xx

• A big thank you to all of you who replied do my post, it is quite overwhelming. I know so so many of you are going through this hell, but I wish everyone a positive outcome on this journey we travel together xxxx

• That's great news. Best wishes for the birth of the twins, not long now.

• Absolutely fantastic news Jan - now go and enjoy your trip to see your daughter. Happy times indeed xx

• Fantastic news!!! Go and enjoy yourself.. Good luck and best wishes to your daughter for having twins.. Xxx

• Fantastic news! Lovely to hear Onother teal warrior beat this horrible disease!! Go and enjoy yourself.. I just finished my treatment of carbo/taxol and had my cat scan 2days ago, so I'm waiting for the result next Thursday . Praying to God I will be in remission as well.. Xxx

• Brilliant news! What did your ca125 go up to?

• Hi Nicky, my CA125 was 400+ last blood test, so hopefully Avastin will keep it in check! xx

You may also like...