Another 6 months

Good morning lovely ladies,

I had my routine check up at Christies yesterday, my bloods were normal, this I find a tad odd as I'm nowhere near normal, but suppose its reassuring that at least part of me is classed as normal whatever that may be ๐Ÿ˜œ. CA125 results not back until today but they don't anticipate any issues there as last CA test 6 months ago came in at 6. Next appointment in August so onwards and upwards and fingers remaining firmly crossed.

Keep well ladies โคxx Jane

28 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • That sounds great, Jane! Well done x

• Aw thank you โคxx Jane

• Sounds very positive, well done

Marian xx

• Thank you โคxx jane

• Well done Jane. ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Thanks Chris โคxx Jane

• Fantastic news, go out and enjoy!

• Great news! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Thank you โคxx Jane

• Great news ๐ŸŽ‰

• ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you โคxx Jane

• As normal as any of us can be!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

You are doing so well,enjoy yourself,I am as normal as you till end of May,I'm sure you can slip a couple of cheeky holidays in before then๐Ÿ˜€

Love Carole xx

• Thank you Carole, well done on being normal too ๐Ÿ˜ฌ, fingers crossed for May for you. Our caravan site opens again for the season on Thursday so it's a holiday all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚. Woo hoo!!

โคxx Jane

• Awesome newsโค

• Was a relief, as always โคxx Jane

• Excellent news! I am so pleased for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you โคxx Jane

• Great news. Xxxx

• Thank you, it was a big sigh of relief even though I felt fine it's always scary at check up time โคxx Jane

• Your post made me smile quote " I'm nowhere near normal" l know what you mean lol. Well done! may you keep healthy and enjoy your life xxxx

• Thanks Ann, I like not being normal as I'm sure we all do ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you for your good wishes, keep well โคxx Jane

• Great seeing good news! Bravo!

• Jane . I love your good news . It makes me smile and gives me hope and maybe saying that sounds a tad selfish but I can almost see your smile. Just keep on smiling !

XXX

• Thank you, I wasn't sure whether to post it as so many ladies are still fighting this awful disease but hoped it may give hope to some who are struggling. โคxx Jane

• Pfft who's normal these days! FANTASTIC news hunny! Onwards and upwards...Spring is in the air โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚

Jemima xx

• Thanks Jemima, I love spring ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒธ. Keep well โคxx Jane

• Brilliant. Keep it up. I hope my results are as good when I go for my check up at The Christie in few weeks time.

• So do I, fingers crossed for you. Let us know โคxx Jane

You may also like...