Just been talking to an insurance company (linked to getting travel insurance through my bank so not a specialist). They won't cover PPC related cancer but will cover me for anything else. Partly down to recency of diagnosis and the number of times I've seen a doctor in the last 12 months.
Would you A) go ahead and travel anyway trusting that you'd have enough notice of recurrence to cancel in necessary or B) wait a while (I'm not planning on travelling until August at the earliest) and then contacting a specialist insurance company for extra cover.
If B any suggestions as to whom?
I had to contact these insurers today as the offer from the bank is only open for 30 days.