Hair return!

Hair return!

Could anyone advise on hairloss/ return?

I have just had my 5th of 6th , 3 weekly carbo/ taxol after a break of 4 weeks post debulking.. my hair has now grown ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ€—.. but now I'm back on the chemo do you think I will lose it all again ? Does anyone have experience with this ?

Thanks in advance my lovely ladies 😁

Much love Jackie 😘 xx

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I had a break of just under three weeks after my operation and although I had only a small amount of regrowth I did completely lose that following 5 and 6. It did finally regrow; very curly!

• Lovely sunny picture. Sorry I can't advise as had my six chemos then op and hair is resurfacing.... good luck with the rest of your treatment.

Netti

• Thanks ladies , thought it was too good to be true!! Even the legs are growing ! One growth I could do without ! πŸ˜³πŸ™„

Much love ❀️ Jackie xx

• That's a lovely photo Jackie.

My sons hair fell out 3 times each time he started chemo.

Mines growing 3 weeks post chemo and I'm also wondering if mine will fall out again when I start chemo after my debulking surgery!

• Hiya Jess!

Well I'm hanging on to my very little growth at the mo!

When is your debulking surgery due?

Also share your opinion with " living with this chronic disease, my oncologist said to treat it like that also , comparing it to diabetes and heart disease, it's somehow easier to cope with worded like that don't you think ?

Keep in touch Jess.

Much love ❀️ Jackie xx

• You look really great Jackie. All my hair fell out during the six chemo's. Its growing faster at the top and slower at the sides and back.

Best wishes

Damelza

• Thanks for this Damelza!

Yes, I'm guarding it with my life at the mo!! Sure it's going as we speak to be honest πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

Take care !

Much love ❀️ xx

• Hi Jackie, my hair had started growing when I had a break from chemo for my debulking surgery, it was about a 9 week break in total and I was feeling really proud with my little bit of growth, unfortunately about 8 days after my 5 th chemo it all fell out again 😟. I am now 6 weeks since chemo finished and it's started growing again πŸ˜€, I'm hopeful by the spring I will be wigless!

Good luck 😘

• Hi jackie, I lost a little more hair when chemo started again. I also lost my eyelashes and brows again but they came back quickly xx

• I am glad your surgery went well, if you are finishing the same chemo then your hair may fall out again but once done it will grow back curley and strong.

• Hi Jackie,

Mine did the same, after a few weeks it started to grow a little but once again going through another cycle, I lost it again. We are all different but yours may grow a bit again or you may lose a little more on your next chemo. After my 6th one however, I saw hair returning pretty quickly.

I can recommend some great stuff to help it grow and strengthen it!

It was actually a mane growing formula I was looking for for horses, but humans and other pets can use it too!

It worked brilliantly in my hair and my horse too!

You just leave it in like a leave in conditioner or, you can leave a few minutes then wash out.

tailgator.co.uk/tg/pages/eq...

You may also like...