Good afternoon ladies, since my diagnosis 12 months ago my friends have sort of established ourselves as the F**k Off Cancer Girls we had t shirts printed for my chemo sessions and started fund raising. The first one was the Mcmillan coffee morning last September where we raised £2500.00. the next event was the jumping out of a plane my Daughter and her friend did which I have already posted raising £1000.00. The most recent one was last Friday we hired a golf club and did a McMillan lights night and raised £7000.00 we are all still buzzing about it that's over £10,000.00 raised in less than a year. its give me something to focus on other than the beast beneath operations etc. so just thought I would share that with you all!

ps I am the one in the middle

16 Replies

• Go Girls !!!

• Absolutely fantastic ! Well done !

Judy x

• That's fabulous Alison and well done to you all! !! As you rightly say it's a wonderful cause to focus on and taking attention away from the beast as it were!

I'm a firm believer that the beast likes nothing better than fear and attention so give it as little as possible I say! ! Wonderful to you all! !!

• Girl power at it's best, way to go.

LA xx

• Fantastic go girls x

• You look amazing and that is fabulous girls! Loving the f...k off logo you sound like you have lovely friends to support you, hope you are well

Carole xxx

• Go Alison and the F**K off ladies!

Well done!!

• Superb..... totally love the F**k Cancer... I say it quite often myself!! Well done xxx

• Keep up the good work my sentiments exactly 😀

• The Beauty in you will beat the crap out of the F Beast. Bests

PS Loved the tees. .....Remarkable Attitude

• That's awesome well done.

• Brilliant photo! And great to focus on doing something positive, really inspiring. My daughter and I doing Race for Life on Sunday so we'll also be women with attitude in pink! Some way to go to match your fundraising though!!

Madeline xx

• Brilliant. I did a lot of fundraising too and managed £7,500 in a year. It definitely does focus the mind. You have wonderful friends. Great photo. Ann x

• I'm overwhelmed by what you have achieved. You are certainly living up to your logo! Brilliant! xx

• Total admiration to you. Well done.

• brilliant, well done Alisonxxx

You may also like...