A Healthy and Happy New Year

I just want to wish all the beautiful and lovely strong ladies who use this site a healthy and happy 2016. I know we are all here for one another, a place to rant, seek advice, seek a hug from others who know exactly what we are all going through as we travel along the road this disease takes us. Sending each and everyone of you a hug and a kiss and a kiss sent heavenward for those who have reached the end of their journey. God bless you all. Love Kathy xxx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That is such a lovely post Katmal. Thank you, and I hope you too have a healthy and happy 2016, xxx

• Thanks Kathy, and a happy healthy New Year to you and all reading these posts.

xx love Annie

• Wishing you a healthy and happy new year to xx

• Just want to echo previous replies and wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.

Ali xx

• Lovely posts, Happy New Year and remissions to you all. X

• Thank you so much Kathy, I wish you the very very best for 2016 and to everyone else on this site. Some have had a tough year so I hope next year is a far better year for us all.

• Happy new year to you too, hope 2016 is wonderful to you

LA xx

• Happy healthy New year to you too best wishes Yvonne x

• I second that. I don't know what I would have done without this forum and the fabulous warriors here who take the time to write responses and reassurances. Happy New Year to you all and thank you. xxx

• Happy new year Kathy . What a lovely post. Sending you a big hug back. We all have our ups and downs but I dont think any of us could get by without the wonderful advice and encouragement of yourself and all the other brave lovely ladies .

XXX

You may also like...