I am a newbie so not sure if I'm even in the right place to post this. Apologies if it is.
I am an 40 year old female. For the past couple months, I have been experiencing all these symptoms, and they are continually worsening:
* Heavy tummy pain especially during my period
*Constant bloating. My stomach feels like I'm pregnant. I even took a test-negative. I feel full most of the time.
* Periods are every 3 weeks and last for 7 days.
* Lower back pain worst during period but still present all the time now.
* Constipation - when I get the urge to go I have to go straight away.
* Extreme exhaustion - I want to sleep during the day and sleep early evening and do not feel rested. It's affecting my life. I work too.
* Urgency to urinate - I will all of a sudden feel the urge to urinate and can barely hold it enough to go to the bathroom. During the night I'm busting to go. This is constant.
I have been to the doctor, and am not pregnant. I had an ultrasound (abdominal, pelvic, and transvaginal), and it was normal.
I have had bloodwork - thyroid & renal - normal .... Ferritin 15%....Folate 5.2 ...... Full blood count ...red 4.4 ..... Haemeglobin 124
I have been given iron tablets. Docs thought as I did it could be fibroids but now scan lady said there was nothing to cause concern I've no idea.
I have suffered miscarriages and recently over the past 5 years had another 2 after having my son who is now 9yrs (fibroids were apparently present after the birth).
What else could this be if not fibroids that would appear normal on the ultrasound?
Thank you for your help - I'm getting desparate.