My beautiful grandson!

My beautiful grandson!

Hi everyone

I hope you don't mind me sharing this good news! I became a grandma for the 1st time on Saturday 14/03/15 to Adam Charles Kenneth. I'm over the moon!! It was a day I thought I'd never see a few years ago! He's absolutely gorgeous! I'm besotted with him! I'm so happy & higher than I was when I did the skydive!! Ha ha.

Hope everyone stays well!

Take care & best wishes

Grandma Sharon xxxx

45 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations Grandma Sharon 😀. He's Is gorgeous! Best wishes love Jennyx

• Thank you Jenny. I think so too. I forgot to add that he weighed a whopping 10lb 8oz!!! A chunky monkey!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Grandma ,He is one beautiful baby what beautiful eyes. Kittie.

• Thank you Kittie. He's a stunner!! I love him to bits. He's got loads of thick dark hair too! He'll be a little heartbreaker!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Dear Sharon, I love Good News Posts! What wonderful news to be a grandma for the first time. Wow ACK really is quite a whopper at 10lbs 8 oz. Don't new born babies just smell absolutely gorgeous.

Enjoy the moment and all the happiness he will bring to you and your family.

xx Annie

• Aww thank you Annie! He is a whopper. They induced his mum on Friday as they said he was going to be a big baby & they didn't want her going overdue! Good job they did! Haha. We have all waited a long time for this gorgeous little man & he's going to be very much loved by everyone! Hope you are keeping well! You looked amazing all glammed up!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Sharon. Beautiful picture.

Mary xx

• congratulations ,he his gorgeous, enjoy suse xx

• Thank you Mary & Suse. I'm so happy & can't believe he's finally here! I can't get enough of him!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Grandma wonderful photo x Janis

• Thanks Janis! Being a grandma is awesome!!! A wonderful feeling.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Morning Grandma Sharon, He's absolutely gorgeous, you must be so proud. thanks for sharing your good news, love Kerry xx

• Thank you Kerry. Im bursting with pride! I miss him when I'm not with him & can't stop looking at his photos! Haha! I could put him on a butty & eat him!..

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Sharon, he is absolutely gorgeous, best wishes to you and your family

Love kaz xx

• Thank you Kaz! He is rather gorgeous isn't he!! Biased grandma! Haha.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Great news, Sharon, and what a poppet he is.....

Now just don't go thinking you'll raise even more money and get even higher if you combine sky dive and grandson! xxx

• Haha..Thank you Christine! I'm thinking of doing a zipwire next! I could strap Adam to me while I do it!! Get him used to adrenalin fuelled stunts. He'll be a little dare devil like his grandma!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Many many congratulations Grandma Sharon!! Such lovely news and what a bonny boy he is!! Much love Sxxx

• Thank you Sarah. He's a proper stunner..I am smitten!! Can't get enough of him. Take care & hope to see you soon.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Aww he's just beautiful.. A little cherub...congratulations you look so proud

luanna x

• Thank you Iuanna. I'm absolutely bursting with happiness & pride. He's so gorgeous.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• What a lovely little baby and such a glamorous Gran, you must be really over the moon, there is nothing like it is there, hold a baby that you thought you would never get to meet. Been there so I know, just give him lots of Sharon hugs and congrats to you and the proud parents

• Aww thank you Suzuki. It's an amazing feeling to hold him & say the words "my grandson". I thought at one time it was something I would never be able to do! I'm so happy & proud & intend to enjoy every second of it.

Happy St Patrick's Day to you! Where in Ireland do you live? My dad was from Co. Tipperary..it's a beautiful place & I have lots of family there.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Wonderful to see a good news story and he looks gorgeous. Congratulations!

Madeline x

• Thank you Madeline. He's adorable. I hope your good news continues too.

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Georgeous both of you and he looks so alert x

• Thanks Dyana. He was only a few hours old there & taking everything in. He's very alert & just adorable!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Sharon he is a little stunner enjoy all the cuddles x

• You both look adorable in that picture :) Congrats to you and all your family xx

• Thank you Babs & Trish! We are all so happy he's here at last! He's a much loved little boy!!!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Sharon. What a lovely photo xxx

• Thank you Zannah. He was only a few hours looks when it was taken. I didn't want to let go!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• FANTASTIC news. Enjoy every minute together :) ♡♡♡

Love Wendy xx

• Thank you Wendy..I intend to!! 😃..he's adorable!!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• You're right he is gorgeous. Congratulations x

• Thank you Lesley. I'm absolutely besotted with him!!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Massive congratulations from one Granny to another. The Love I have for my 2 grandsons is so different from the Love I have for their parents. Mine are 3 & 4 now but seems like yesterday that they lay in my arms like this so make the most of that wee darling!

• Thank you Sheila. Everyone told me about the "feeling" you get when you hold your grandchild. I know exactly what they mean now! You can describe the love you feel but it's different from anything else! It's an amazing feeling!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Congratulations Grandma Sharon. He is adorable. Being a grandma is wonderful! Enjoy spoiling him, that's what grandma's are for lol. Ann xo

• Haha..thanks Ann. I'm just off shopping now!! He's amazing!!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• Many congratulations Sharon - he's adorable! I've got 6 grandchildren now - you can't beat 'em!

Love

Annette xxx

• Thanks Annette. I've a way to go to catch up with you! Haha. It's brilliant being a grandma!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

• What a fabulous photo ...Absolutely gorgeous .

Many best wishes to you all ,

Angela .

• So happy for you Sharon, what joy a new baby brings! Cathanne

• Thank you Angela & Cathanne. It's been the most amazing few days since he arrived! We are all so happy!

Best wishes

Sharon xxx

You may also like...