Early Christmas present

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a bit of positive good news. I saw the surgeon who did my op on Tuesday & he gave me a big hug & discharged me after 5yrs. He told me to go & have fun & enjoy being a grandma when my grandson arrives in march. I have to see the oncologist in June next year & hopefully get the same news. I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you as I'm very mindful that not all you ladies are as lucky as I have been. I'm very grateful to have had an early diagnosis & come through this journey. Bless you all & I hope good news comes to you all. Have a lovely Christmas & a happy healthy 2015. Love & good wishes

Sharon xxxxx

28 Replies

• Hi Sharon, That's great news, so pleased for you. Hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

• Good for you! Have a lovely Christmas!

• Lovely news to hear, hope you have a great Christmas

• Fantastic news , thanks for sharing with us.

Love and hugs xxx

• Good news is great! So pleased for you

LA xx

• What wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

• That's fantastic Sharon, have a great Christmas! Andrea xx

• Fantastic news - so pleased! xxx

• Great news now go and enjoy as Consultant instructed!!! <3

Love Wendy xxx

• Fantastic news Sharon. Great to hear.

Mary xx

• Brilliant! We all need to hear the good news when it happens. Happy Christmas. xx

• Hi Sharon, what lovely lovely news, so pleased for you.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

• Hi Sharon, what lovely lovely news, so pleased for you.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

• Thank you everyone for your lovely messages. It's been a memorable year for me with the skydive, news that I'm going to be a grandma for the first time & now this!! I'm going try a zip wire next year! I'll keep you posted with photos. Good luck to all you lovely ladies..& have a lovely Christmas & I hope the new year brings health & happiness to you all. Love & big hugs

Sharon xxxxx

• How wonderful for you and your family. That is the BEST Christmas present. Have a great holiday and may 2015 be as wonderful. Xx

• Hi Sharon

Wonderful news have a great Christma xx

• Good to hear good news gives everybody hope xx

• So very glad you shared this fabulous news! Wishing you love and laughter at Christmas and for the coming year, Sxxx

• Super news, marvellous!! Thank you for sharing it with us - and enjoy being a grandma. I can definitely recommend it. :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year.

Love Solange

• Lovely news !! Have a wonderful Christmas

Love Kaz xx

• Fabulous news and given with a hug from your consultant. So no more worrying and enjoy Xmas and dont forget to treat yourself to mark this great occasion.

• Great news. Time to get on with your life. All best wishes, Vx

• Hi Sharon, that really is good news, I'm delighted for you, love Francesca

• Brilliant news. What a lovely Christmas present x x

• Brilliant news have a fantastic xmas x

• Thank you for sharing such wonderful news! Long may your good health continue, you are an inspiration to us all!

Have a great Christmas.

Annette xxx

• Wonderful news! Have a great Christmas! xx

• Hi! I too was diagnosed at stage 1c (although one doc said 2c). My dx was in June 2013, I had full hysterectomy, (uterus and cervix), bilateral oophorectomy and tubes, removal of omentum, 34 lymph nodes. 6 cycles of carbo/taxol. My question - my cell type was clear cell, grade 3. This is an aggressive type, not that common and I live in dread of a recurrence. I am looking for some inspiration from anyone else who may have had this stage and type to think that I may be looking at do I dare say "a cure"?. Is that what they consider it if you've gone 5 years? They consider me 2 years out as that's when my chemo ended. Congratulations on your milestone!!

You may also like...