I am due to take my Amgevita injection on Friday morning, but due to it not working after 12 weeks my rheumy team has switched me to tocilizumab. I’m waiting for a call from the home team to start the new drug. But I’m not sure if I’m meant to stop the Amgevita now all together or not ? As I’m changing drugs.
Very confused, wondered if someone could help?