I’ve been on Sulphasalazine for 2 months and having regular blood tests to check on how my liver is ( no problems there ) and 2 days ago I had a scheduled doctor call. He’s concerned about my ferritin and mentioned a colonoscopy to check if I have a tumour on the right side of my colon or an ulcer. I was rather taken aback to put it mildly! Has anybody else experienced this? I thought I was anaemic because of a really bad flare up which has lasted over a year. Sulphasalazine has improved the RA by the way. I’m feeling rather worried now.
Fortnightly blood tests for Sulphasalazine and now a ... - NRAS
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
It has been suggested to me by a few people I MAY have RA. I went to the doctors and he had a full blood...
currently taking methortrexate in injection 20mg, sulphasalazine, hydroxychloroquine, folic acid, omeprazole...
it's a very strange question, but has anybody found that this disease has changed their taste buds?
so much better now the mtx has kicked in. Anyways my GP said my RA has changed to seronegative. I...
- Has anyone else had this strange finger pain?
- Just been diagnosed with Rosacea (skin condition). Has anyone else had this?
- Finally had blood test results - all normal
- Has anybody had a steroid injection that works on whole body that hasn't had a definite diagnosis?
- Has anyone else had serious joint damage happen in 2 and 1/2 months?