Mental Health & RA Report Launch in Parliament - Help... - NRAS

NRAS
26,237 members30,076 posts

Mental Health & RA Report Launch in Parliament - Help NRAS raise awareness by emailing your MP!

In May and June this year, 2000 of you completed a survey about Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) and the impact on mental health.

This has led to a landmark report, which will be launched in Parliament on 1st November. We would like to get as many MPs to come along as possible so that we can raise awareness of the disease and create real change!

Please spare 30 seconds by clicking on this link and emailing your MP. You just have to fill in a few details and an automated email will be sent! nras.eaction.org.uk/mh-launch

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Done

Very easy to do.

1 like

Done. Agree very easy.

1 like

Done x

1 like

Done :)

1 like

Done

1 like

I have done as well.x

Done

Done 👍 if only housework was that easy 😁

Done

Done, so glad this is being highlighted.

All done

Done

Done

Done. Let's hope many others send the email too.

Just a quick update on this. I received an email back today saying my MP couldn’t go. Fair enough he may be busy but he isn’t too busy to spell my name correctly. 5 times it is written in the email I sent. He only had to write it once and still couldn’t get it right. Doesn’t give me much confidence in anything he does if the basics can’t be right. I won’t name him but he is high up in the Labour Party. I know it probably wasn’t even him and his assistant wrote it. Sorry just irks me when there were so many clues and no one picked up on it. So may be it’s good he isn’t going. Don’t think he would be much use anyway.

1 like

Sent but no reply or even acknowledgement from mine sadly. Labour too.

You may also like...