I booked in to have the pneumonia vaccine on Monday morning but really suffering with the old rheumatoid these days as the mtx doesn't seem to be holding it at bay. This has also included some days where I am running a fever. My question is - is it still ok to have the vaccine? I can't really wait until I am all well and better as who knows when that will be! Bitter laugh!