Just thought I'd check in with the latest on my saga. Nothing much except that the preop is in a week, and I'm worrying that they will find a pretext to delay the op - like they did with the first one. Every twinge makes me worry that I might have an infection developing or something!
Anyway we're off for a long weekend in our wee holiday house, that will probably be the last time we can travel that far (north west Scotland) until my knee is two months on the road to recovery.
Hopefully a change of scene for a while will help me to get things into perspective a bit. And breathe deeply!