Hi. Thanks to all who commented on my rituximab post. Was at the rheumatologist today. He wants me to reduce to a three day week until next treatment takes effect. While I agree I currently have no balance and spend all time away from work trying to give my kids time and recovering to start over. I don't like the feeling of letting people down. Have not told work yet dreading that conversation. Fingers crossed I get taken in soon.
How do others manage infrequent infusions and work. He want to wait and see again before the next one and said I could expect to flare a couple times a year between infusions. Should I accept this or push for more fixed schedule. I am 41 and he has concerns on long term immunosuppressant use.
I have possible MS which humira exasperated so can't have any anti-ting and mtx and plaqunil not managing things.
Thank you again for all the support.