So long, farewell and thank you!

So long, farewell and thank you!

I'm so sad to be writing this post... I'm leaving NRAS tomorrow after 4 years and wanted to say a huge thank you to you all for being such an amazing bunch. You have inspired me so much during my time here and I have learned a great deal from being an admin of this community.

I leave you with one of my favourite photos of my time at the charity to give you a giggle - running as the YMCA team in 2012 to raise funds. I'm the Indian and Victoria is the builder!

I wish you all the best and hope you will continue to look after each other in the way you do so well! Victoria and Beverley who you may know from our Helpline, are also admins so if you need to contact a member of the NRAS team.

Goodbye and good luck,

Ruth Grosart

Digital Media Manager

Last edited by

34 Replies

• Good luck and goodbye

• Wishing you all the best for the future. Love the pic. xx

• Good luck and keep well and happy x

• All the very best for the future Ruth. Sorry to see you go.

• Wishing you all the best for the future

• Ahh sad, but wish you all the best hun x

• You will be truly missed from here Ruth. I wish you every happiness and success with whatever you are doing from this point. Take care.

• Thank you so much for all your help jlmack - all the best for the future :)

• Good luck and hope all goes well for you and thanks for chatting to me when we met at our doctors surgery last year.

• Aw no need to thank BaldyBeaver! What a coincidence it was. Good luck with the music and take care :)

• Goodbye & Good Luck with your future plans

• Thank you all for your kind comments. So lovely!

• Ruth you will be a huge miss to everyone at NRAS I know - but wishing you the very best of luck for your future. I've been lucky enough to have met you and also had much support from you over the past few years so I personally will miss you too. Twitchy xx

• Thanks Twitchy, was lovely to meet you too. I'll be checking in to see how you are doing! Best wishes with your own new adventures ;)

• 🍯🍸🍷🍹👍🏽

• Thank you Ruth for your help over the past year and I wish you well and every success in your next adventure.

• Much appreciated Philip, best of luck to you!

• best of luck

• Good luck good happiness good health wherever you go xx

• Good luck for the future! X

• Good luck for the future Ruth.

Wishing you well wherever you go.

Take care, Sue xx

• Thank you so much Sue!

• Wishing you all the best Ruth. You'll be missed.

• Thanks NMH - and to you too!

• Wishing you all the very best. When I first started on this journey, it was my daughter who found NRAS for me . you were a great help, take care and many thanks for all you have done. ☺😊

• Hi uist51, that's lovely to hear. I hope things have improved for you and best wishes for the future! :)

• All the very best for the future and thank you for your kindness and support. You will be missed. Hope you have a good send off in the office. Best wishes x

• Thank you Birthdaygirl, I've been very spoilt!

• All the best for the future x

• Thanks Georje, take care!

• All the very best Ruth. Your humour and kindness will be missed.

• Thanks for the lovely message stbernhard!

• Best of luck to you! x

• Thanks for all your help over the years, and good luck for the future.

You may also like...