Thank you Lorraine!

Thank you Lorraine!

Following a background in teaching, Lorraine joined us in February 2002 - just a few months after NRAS was founded. She has worked on the helpline team for over 14 years and answered thousands of calls from people with RA providing them invaluable information, guidance and emotional support.

Today is sadly Lorraine's last day working for NRAS however we would like to take this opportunity to thank her for her hardwork and contribution in making the charity what it is today. We also wish her congratulations on a well-deserved retirement.

- The NRAS Team

Last edited by

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • We're going to miss her on the helpline. She is the "font" of all knowledge! Enjoy your retirement Lorraine!

The Helpline Team

• Have a long, healthy and happy retirement. x

• Wishing Lorraine a long and happy retirement.

Crusee

XX

• Happy retirement Lorraine. Now's the time to do all you've wanted to do but didn't have time for! x

• Enjoy your retirement xx

• Enjoy your retirement, it's me time now. X

• Happy Retirement! Even though I haven't called the NRAS helpline yet, it's comforting to know that there are people like you for the times I may need information or emotional support. So thank you xxxx

• Well Lorraine I'm sorry to se you go but I hope the future is bright for you. Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of us who suffer from RD. Good luck Lorraine. XX

• I've had the privilege of working alongside Lorraine on helpline for nearly 8 of those years, and you won't find many more dedicated or caring. :)

• Enjoy your retirement Lorraine. 😎

• Wishing you a long and happy retirement. Enjoy yourself. X

• Happy retirement Lorraine. Thank you xx

You may also like...