recently moved to Woking, Surrey from the USA. I've had RA for 15 years and on a rather high dose of Infliximab (Remicade). Trying to find a good Rheumatologist, doesn't have to be in my area. Can also go private though I don't think this will make any difference as far as the drug is concerned. Any advice/suggestions will be helpful. Thanks

3 Replies

Prof Nigel Arden in Oxford, a leader in the field!

Also Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth has a good department as well.

I'm sure others will come a long with more suggestions.


Thanks v much, this so helpful..


Dr Mark Lloyd at Frimley. Nice man, small hospital but it has a good reputation.


You may also like...