You've hit a milestone! 6000 of you now have joined the NRAS HU community

You've hit a milestone! 6000 of you now have joined the NRAS HU community

Congratulations for building a true Rheumatoid Arthritis health movement in HealthUnlocked!

Whenever you write a post, ask a question or reply to someone, you are touching the lives of other people with Rheumatoid Arthritis by spreading the benefit of shared, personal health experiences. And beyond that you have built a resource that will benefit people for years to come.

It's been wonderful to see the community thrive. Keep up the great, supportive network you started!

Feel free to comment below and let us know what you think about the achievement.

Last edited by

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • congratulations you have been a god send for me on my good and bad day you are all there for me thank you

• Nice to have another online group of like minded people to communicate with. Hopefully we'll be able to support each other.

• Thanks Simone, we are really pleased that so many people are using our community and hope we continue to grow and help more and more people with rheumatoid arthritis!

Best wishes,

Ruth Grosart

NRAS Digital Media Coordinator & HU Admin

• Well done everyone, this is the best RA/RD forum I know of - and it's based in the UK.

• well done NRAS not sure what i would have done without this site, is there an yearly meet up on here if not i think we should start one, :)

• NRAS have a members day every year. Unfortunately I have not been able to make it yet, but hope to one day.

• Well done NRAS. This is a brilliant site and has helped me and so many others. It's great to know I am not alone. Everyone who replies with suggestions or advice are always genuinely supportive and concerned for each others welfare.

Jean

• Congratulations!! Thanks must also go to the support team at NRAS past & present for all their help & support.

• Well done to all! This site has been so helpful and supportive in so many ways and I for one would have struggled a lot more with my recent RA diagnosis and with making sense of all the medical appointments/details. I would definitely have felt so much more alone and mentally fragile without this resource so it's a Hugh THANK YOU! From Ali :) :) :)

• Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! It's great to hear how helpful the site is to you and we think its a really important resource! You are all really supportive of each other and help keep the site going so thank you for your support in this.

Best wishes,

Ruth

• A great place to be, CONGRATULATIONS

• Congratulations. This forum has been a life saver. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, don,'t know what I would've done without it. Thank you xx

• Congratulations and thanks for all the support x

You may also like...