A half Centuary

Today is 50 day's smoke free !

The only time I have smoking related thoughts is when I visit the forum other than that , days pass without a thought or crave.

I realize that I must not get to complacent in my quit , but I think from here on it should all be clean sailing , I might not post or come on for a while because like I said it makes me think about smoking - have any other quitters felt the same?

I think what I might do is check in weekly in order to keep motivated

On to week 8 and the end of month 2

6 Replies

• Brilliant well done Dude x

• Congratulations, I am sure you have this thing well under control.

To answer your question, yes, I stay away a bit sometimes because it does make me think of smoking. Weekly check-ins sound like a great idea. That is somewhat what I have been doing as well.

Best of luck :)

• Woohoo!! We'll done.

Can't wait til I can post my 50th day.

You're an inspiration :D

• Dude

Have loved reading your story, and progress. This very much sounds like 'the one'

Well done:)

Fi x

• Ha. Ha so much for staying away , seems this forum is now part of my morning and evening ritual Coffee , Champix and no smoking day ! At the start and end of every day.

I have to say I am truly blessed to have found such an amazing group of people such as your selves , who tirelessly and without reward have held my hand and walked me through my quit - I will truly ALWAYS be indebted to you and would just like to say a great big thank you to every last one of you! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE FREEDOM YOU HAVE ALL HELPED ME ACHIEVE !

To all the quitters who are still waging war on the nico-demon and especially "Mina" I promise you that every nite my thoughts and prayers are with you in the hopes that you may succeed !

Oi this is getting a bit " soppy" have an awesome nite and chat tomorrow cause it looks like this forum is now ingrained in my daily ritual , what is the saying 21 days to make or break a habit ? Well I been coming for 50 and will continue to the penthouse! And then drinks are on me.

• Great post Dude, loving it!!!!

You may also like...