Well hello campers!

Hi all....wow, lots of newbies-Well done you lot for making the right choice, you are in good hands here!

Well I survived the festivities-I am just familiarising myself with being 'sober' again...yep thats' the kinda Holidays I had!

I have noticed since stopping smoking (125 days now!) I don't get hangovers!! and boy! I used to suffer-no more though...how cool!!!

Well Happy New Year to you all...and keep fighting the fight xxx

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great going sweet - love your posts and I can't wait to get where you are :)

• :D Too right!

Hello SweetB and Happy New Year to you :)

• You are so lucky, I went to work last Monday with the biggest, sickest hangover I've had in about 10 years - Oh why does Peach Schnaps taste so nice LOL

• Awwww, thanks guys, great to see old and new on here xx

Yeh, I used to LOVE smoking...good old 20 a day fag ash....first thing in the morning and the last thing I did at night!

I had no real plan to stop...then looked at my last fag and just thought 'this is ridiculous!' paying towards a slow painful death..Now I love my quit...and its'starting to love me back with financial rewards, health and feeling much more mentally alert......I think every-one on here is amazing, its' not easy...but it gets easier xxx

• Awwww, thanks guys, great to see old and new on here xx

Yeh, I used to LOVE smoking...good old 20 a day fag ash....first thing in the morning and the last thing I did at night!

I had no real plan to stop...then looked at my last fag and just thought 'this is ridiculous!' paying towards a slow painful death..Now I love my quit...and its'starting to love me back with financial rewards, health and feeling much more mentally alert......I think every-one on here is amazing, its' not easy...but it gets easier xxx

What an uplifting post! Brilliant! Well done for getting 125 days awesome xx

• Brilliant post well done Sweetb..xx

• hi sweet B

125 days is amazing - great achievement!

Only another 121 for me to get there. .

Im a newbie and getting comfort from fellow newbie experiences

and inspiration from you guys who are way down the road

Great to hear you are reaping the rewards :)

Lexilou

• Well done!

Sweet, I'm still lurking about keeping tabs on you and a few others! Can't say I share in the hangover miracle, but glad it works for you. I'm at 100 days today and my hope is that I will always remain 25 days behind you!

You may also like...