D11

And here we are. Day 11, LI as well!

I reached the point where I forget I smoked for 21 years. There are two "habit siggies" I miss though. The one at the office's parking garage in the morning and the one after work when I stop at home (I commute on a bike in heavy traffic normally and it was "satisfying" to have a siggie after the commute).

Other than that, I can go to the shops, be around people who smoke, etc etc, no issues.

Cheers for now.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done.

I haven't been around other smokers yet.

Its actually my biggest fear as that is when I used to do most of my smoking.

I suppose I will have to deal with it eventually.

• Well done.

I haven't been around other smokers yet.

Its actually my biggest fear as that is when I used to do most of my smoking.

I suppose I will have to deal with it eventually.

Dont worry about other smokers - you would be surprised what smokers actually smells like. I find it disgusting now and I pitty the non-smokers that had to be around me before I quit.

• Yep, we are getting there! It helps that we do it together. I will never be able to start smoking again... I dont want my hubby to be repulsed by my smell. Funnily enough, it does not bother me, the smell. It did, when I just came out of hospital, but not anymore.

Pain is coming and going, but better than before. I wish I never had the operation though. It caused more problems than good. I got a very good 5 hours of sleep last night, and I've been dozing on and off the whole day long. Which is good for not smoking. But, I realised that everytime I wake up, I want a smoke... Weird. I actually walk to where we used to leave them, looking for it. Just to realise that I quit... Lol!

Mario, you are a awesome quit buddy!!

You may also like...