No Smoking Day
3,028 members31,622 posts

Half a year!!

Can you believe it 6 months I packed in those horrible cigs.

I am so proud of myself If you had told me 7 months ago I would have quit I would have laughed at you!

It has been hard and there were many times I nearly caved but I didn't probably because I didn't want to go through those early stages again,so it can be done just choose not to smoke today, it worked for me.

I would like to say thank you to all who helped me on here if it wasn't for them don't think I could have done it.

One day at a time here's yo a smoke free life.

Maria. x:D

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Can you believe it 6 months I packed in those horrible cigs.

I am so proud of myself If you had told me 7 months ago I would have quit I would have laughed at you!

It has been hard and there were many times I nearly caved but I didn't probably because I didn't want to go through those early stages again,so it can be done just choose not to smoke today, it worked for me.

I would like to say thank you to all who helped me on here if it wasn't for them don't think I could have done it.

One day at a time here's yo a smoke free life.

Maria. x:D

well done it is an awesome feeling aint it

totally agree with you saying 'If you had told me 7 months ago I would have quit I would have laughed at you!'

i feel the same i had a lot of doubters that were pretty sure i wouldnt succeed and i didnt beleive myself i could get this far but i believe in myself now i am stronger and happy and proud

Thank you Boo and Una and yes Boo it is a good feeling.

Don't forget to get me a drink in the penthouse Boo, and I'll line one up for you Una.

Maria. x:)

Well done to you Maria.

6 Months that's brilliant, your now half way to the penthouse, yes half a year, again well done from me and here's to your next milestone.

lol

Excellent! Well done Maria!!!

Alex.

Thank you Jo and Alex you are both an inspiration to us all.

Maria. x;)

:D:DThat is ace Maria. Well done girl and keepon keepin on! Not far behind you so see ya in the penthouse!!!

Brilliant Maria. Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself. It is worth the few uncomfortable days isn't it. Another six months of regular posting then you can have a little rest and put your feet up. Well done. Have a little treat. David

i12.photobucket.com/albums/...

Thank you Fazer yes see you in the penthouse!

And David I think I'm fat enough now without those chocolates!:eek:

But thank you anyway get a drink ready for me in the penthouse.:D

Maria. xxx

Fantastic! a MASSIVE well done, time for a treat I think, make it a biggy!

Tracey xxxx

Well Done Maria.

A Huge Congratulations On reaching 6 Months-Terrific.

Kindest Regards Douglas.:)

Thank you Tracey and Douglas.

Maria. x:)

Thank you Karri can't believe it myself:eek:

Hope you are ok nice to hear off you, don't see you around so much now.

Take care.

Maria. x

You may also like...