the smoking myths are gone :)

hooray, moving on up :) still feeling very positive, i think the smoking myths are all pretty much dead in my head at last. went for a run this morning and it was every bit as good at setting me up for the day as a cigarette, so i no longer need the weed in the morning :D

this is going to be a tough week at work for me, but i'm not giving in to the fear and lighting up, i'll get through on my own, and if i mess up i'll deal with it, no big problem, no weed required :)

it's so great that there is a great crowd of quitters here on the forum at the moment, reading all your posts is inspiring and really pushes me forwards to where i want to be, so many thanks to all you wonderfull posters, ><5mol<er

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • so happy to see that you are doing well!!:D keep strong!! remeber we can handle things without a smoke..it wont help!! but if you come through the struggle on the winning end you will remain proud and happy with yourself!

• Fantastic to hear you sounding so positive, mate. Keep your chin up and keep going!

H xxx

• thanks iaq and helen, much appreciated.

well it was a dreadful 24hours, but because i expected it there was no compulsion to smoke, i knew i was feeling bad and i knew why, i even dragged myself out for a run this morning and it worked as usual.

i must admit the thought of a smoke did cross my mind a couple of times, but like i said the myths are dead, none of nicotine's argumants carry any weight any longer, at least as long as i am prepared!

i dare to call myself a non-smoker :)

• You Are A NON SMOKER.........

Its Just Great To Be THAT WAY.

With you all the way!!!!

dj.

• All the things are good but how a chain smoker can get rid of this.

• Yeah, non-smokers have gone their whole lives without using a cigarette to deal with things so we shouldn't have to use them to deal with our lives and we have chosen not to now :) Well done for getting this far!

You may also like...