yay! seven

and im so much better this morning :D

calm and relaxed - noticed my face has gone quite puffy , and ive got spots in the middle of my forehead , spose that will go away too :)

Made a list of what i got to do today , as over the last few days ive been so scatterbrained , ive seemed to get nothing done atall.So now a list to check things off , and i can look at the end of the day and know that ive got things done - good ;)

i like to have a plan , always make me feel better

time for some breackfast , have a great day everyone

daizy x

10 Replies

• thanks una , im even considering putting my quit date in my signature (sp) today - feeling much braver .

• is it working ?

• yes ! yay!

• Hey Daizy, well done, pleased for you.

Perhaps yesterday can be your lesson for future bad days as you're bound to have a few - just think how bad you would have felt this morning had you given in compared to how good you do feel for braving it out.

Keep going !

• Well done Daizy! Good to hear you're feeling better, now I won't have to get people to throw stuff at you as to keep you motivated.

• Daizy,

Fantastic-great news, What a milestone.............

I have been quit for 5 Days, 8 hours, 39 minutes and 6 seconds (5 days). I have saved £44.88 by not smoking 134 cigarettes. I have saved 11 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 05/06/2011 00:00

• horse - you are right

and mr white - you got me worried yesterday - keep your little friends away from me:)

how are you today? well spose youll make your own post in a mo - and then ill know

cheers guys

• lol - yea:)

• Daizy, Daizy, Daizy I am so proud of you!!!!!

I'm sure you are feeling on top of the world that you stuck with it yeserday and beat it - it would've been a terrible shame to have to go back to day one after all this time!

Onwards and upwards my friend, onwards and upwards :) :) :)

• yes blondie onwards and upwards :)

You may also like...