Proud to be moving in!

One year ago today, I stopped smoking and could only dream and imagine what it would be like to stay quit for more than 3 months because that was all I had been able to manage on previous attempts. How do I feel? Absolutely brilliant. Stopping smoking has been one of the most difficult things I have voluntarily chosen to do, but it has also been one of the most rewarding in respect of my self confidence. Yes, i'm nearly a stone heavier, but it's a price well worth paying.

Lorraine :D

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • One stone is a small price to pay for knowing that you will hopefully not die of some smoking related disease.

Welcome to the forum, shall we go to the bar and have a little drink or even a big drink LOL I think that since Xmas I have lost 5 pound and still counting so dont worry too much it does ease off, the need to eat I mean.

• Congrats Lorraine

Great to have you in here too.

Can wholeheartedly understand the feeling of first setting out and getting to a year quit is a relief, cements things really.

Well done to you and carry on carrying on.......

M

• Happy Birthday

You are 1. That is so cute. I do worry about the drinking going on with all you 1 year olds in that penthouse though.

• Congrats on your one year milestone, Lorraine! Hope you had a lovely day and treated yourself. Welcome to the Penthouse ;) bella

• Congratulations Lozza, thoroughly well deserved

• Belated best wishes Lozza on reaching your first year smoke free. Marvellous achievement after the three months before. Well done. David

• You are 1. That is so cute. I do worry about the drinking going on with all you 1 year olds in that penthouse though.

Nice one Sandy, but we are only 2 months and already at the bar :eek:

Well done Lozza, fab acheivement :)

• Brilliant, well done Lorraine, hope you treated yourself to something nice on your special day.

Jackie

• Just like to say brilliant lorraine ...well done :)

• Happy 1st birthday...here's to many many more.

• Hi Lozza, congrats :) It's always so good to see people move in upstairs!

• Well done! Enjoy the luxuries of the penthouse!:)

You may also like...