No Smoking Day
2,855 members31,496 posts

Proud to be moving in!

One year ago today, I stopped smoking and could only dream and imagine what it would be like to stay quit for more than 3 months because that was all I had been able to manage on previous attempts. How do I feel? Absolutely brilliant. Stopping smoking has been one of the most difficult things I have voluntarily chosen to do, but it has also been one of the most rewarding in respect of my self confidence. Yes, i'm nearly a stone heavier, but it's a price well worth paying.

Lorraine :D

12 Replies
oldestnewest

One stone is a small price to pay for knowing that you will hopefully not die of some smoking related disease.

Welcome to the forum, shall we go to the bar and have a little drink or even a big drink LOL I think that since Xmas I have lost 5 pound and still counting so dont worry too much it does ease off, the need to eat I mean.

Congrats Lorraine

Great to have you in here too.

Can wholeheartedly understand the feeling of first setting out and getting to a year quit is a relief, cements things really.

Well done to you and carry on carrying on.......

M

Happy Birthday

You are 1. That is so cute. I do worry about the drinking going on with all you 1 year olds in that penthouse though.

Congrats on your one year milestone, Lorraine! Hope you had a lovely day and treated yourself. Welcome to the Penthouse ;) bella

Congratulations Lozza, thoroughly well deserved

Belated best wishes Lozza on reaching your first year smoke free. Marvellous achievement after the three months before. Well done. David

You are 1. That is so cute. I do worry about the drinking going on with all you 1 year olds in that penthouse though.

Nice one Sandy, but we are only 2 months and already at the bar :eek:

Well done Lozza, fab acheivement :)

Brilliant, well done Lorraine, hope you treated yourself to something nice on your special day.

Jackie

Just like to say brilliant lorraine ...well done :)

Happy 1st birthday...here's to many many more.

Hi Lozza, congrats :) It's always so good to see people move in upstairs!

Well done! Enjoy the luxuries of the penthouse!:)

You may also like...