A new week for me!

Hi All ,

Day 8 and to be honest I'm only posting cos I wanted to know what the Week 2 room felt like!:D I am SO glad to have finished my first week, and I feel incredibly lucky that it hasn't been so much of a battle this time. After several false starts I did wonder if I would ever get past posting in days 1-7, but here I am, Day 8 and kicking a**! Yay!

Life is good.:)

Jenni xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope it's still tidy!!!

Hi jenni,

Mark, Lottie and myself left here a few days before you got here so had given it a good clean!!!

It's good to post in a different "room" isn't it!!! They remind us of how well we've done!!

Well done on 8 days.

xx

• When you get to three months you'll get the real thing hand delivered.

i136.photobucket.com/albums...

Hugs Jack xx

• Hi Jen Congratulations and glad its going well for you now, nice one Jack Jack so where were mine LOL

• Thanks Beccyboo! The room looks gorgeous:D

And Jack - the flowers are absolutely beautiful, thank you! They will look just perfect in my new room!

Jamangie, thank you too! And I hope Jack hasn't got himself in trouble there:eek: Not to worry, it's a HUGE bouquet.....we can share!:D

Hugs,

Jenni xxx

• Hi Jen Congratulations and glad its going well for you now, nice one Jack Jack so where were mine LOL

Yours have been sent, God women! now I know where the saying comes from;

Why get married and make one woman misserable when you can stay single and keep many happy :D

Love to you both Jack xxxx

Now Vivienne will get jealous, watch for the flying handbags. Huh! they'll probably be aimed at me:confused:

You may also like...